Nectar is just a short ferry ride away from Vancouver's North Shore and is the perfect place for some relaxing and/or some west coast adventuring. The retreat itself will offer a chance to recharge your body and mind, to escape the busyness of daily life, and to invigorate your spirit.
Nectar is about a five minute drive or a twenty minute walk from Bowen's main town, Snug Cove, and is only a couple minute walk to the beach. The property consists of the main house, two cottages, and a heated geodesic yoga dome equipped with all yoga props. There are outdoor hammocks, an outdoor fire pit (permitting there is not a fire ban), outdoor and indoor eating spaces, and access to many forest trails.
What's Included in the Retreat?
- Three nights shared accommodation.
- Three daily in-house vegetarian/vegan meals by private chef. (*Nectar is a meat free facility)
- One group dinner in Snug Cove covered in your payment.
- Two daily yoga/meditation classes with Brittany and Alex.
- A sunrise meditation
- A yoga nidra session
- A group hike
- Smaller informal workshops
- Kayaks can be rented in Snug Cove with a discount.
- A weekend of self reflection, soul connection, and soul sharing.
- Only 10 spaces available. With the new location it may be more.
- 30% non-refundable deposit holds your space in the retreat.
- Remaining payment due one month and fifteen days prior to day of retreat.
- Transportation to and from the venue is not included in the price.
Please contact us directly for more information about registration.